1 day Mtoto Safari
The Swahili word “mtoto” means “child”. If you don’t have a lot of time or if you are traveling with small children this 1 day Mtoto safari is ideal for you. Enjoy the feel of a safari even if it is just for a day!
Early in the morning you will be picked by your guide at your hotel. He will give you a short briefing about your safari. After the briefing you will start your journey to Tsavo East National Park via the Mombasa – Nairobi Highway.
Tsavo East National Park is the largest protected area in Kenya and is also know as “Theatre of the Wild”. The landscape in the park is mostly grass savannah which makes it a bit easier to spot the wildlife. With a little luck you will be able to spot the complete Big five in this park. The animals you can spot in this park are herds of “red” elephants, buffalos, rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, gerenuks and a large variety of birds.
Once you have entered the park you will start with your game drive. Around lunch hours you will head to a lodge for lunch. After lunch you will head back into the park and have an enroute game drive towards the exit of the park. Once you have left the park you will start making you way back to your hotel in Mombasa.
Based on 2 pax:
Starting from $195 p.p. (non-resident)
Starting fromKsh 14,500/- p.p. (resident)
Based on 4 pax: Starting from $150 p.p. (non-resident)
Starting from Ksh 10,000/- p.p. (resident)
Based on 6 pax:
Starting from $135 p.p. (non-resident)
Starting from Ksh 7,750/- p.p. (resident)
* Transport by safari van
* Lunch at the hotel
* Park entrance fees
* Experienced english speaking safari guide
* Pick up and drop off at hotel or residence
* Supply of drinking water in the safari van
* Expenses of a personal nature
* Tips & gratuities (advice for the guide $5 – $10 per person per day)
* Bottled drinks or other drinks
* Nakupendakenya Safari and Tours services is not liable for any errors or ommissions. All prices are indicative and subjected to change in exchange rates and other rates e.g. park fees, hotel rates, petrol etc.
A small indication of the route that will be taken during the trip.